At the end of Peterson Rd. in Sleeping Bear Dune National Lake Shore Park.
I've written often about my almost daily walks...When I'm up here in Honor, MI, I hardly ever see another person. Yesterday, as I was walking back to the house... a car passed me...and I suddenly became aware of what I looked like....
- broken reading glasses (blue) with one lens out... perched on top of my not combed head
- too small sunglasses on my face
- paint covered too short black pants...snug in the WRONG places
- one blue and one black sock (don't ask)
- my shoes are actually pretty cool...but not cool enough to trump the odd socks.
- paint covered bright golden yellow Iowa t-shirt
- ipod in pants pocket
- cell phone in pants pocket
- kleenex in pants pocket
- small camera in pants pocket
- pen and small notebook in pants pocket
- all that "in the pocket" activity did not make for a smooth silhouette
- my husband's coat...(the coats I have up here are too heavy or too light)
"What not to Wear" would think it was a set-up. Understandably, I don't want to show a picture of this....And I probably won't change my work wardrobe any time too soon... but I've read that awareness is the first step toward change. :)